The Intricately Salesforce Connector uses the Salesforce API to enrich Lead and Account objects with Intricately data. The Connector handles ongoing updates to Intricately data by monitoring Salesforce objects for changes and delivering data directly into your Salesforce instance. You can sync cloud spend, product, traffic, and other advanced data on the minute to your database.
You have complete control over the presentation of the data because the Intricately data act just like a typical field. This means you have limitless control over how you want to display it, who you want to display it to, and reporting.
Our customers use the Connector for:
- Delivering spend and product insights to sales and marketers
- Lead routing based on key cloud spend or product details
- Lead or Account scoring models
- Analyzing competitor market share
- Understanding their Ideal Customer Profile and Total Addressable Market
The Salesforce Connector was purposefully designed to minimize the transfer of data between systems and avoid interaction with PII content. Intricately utilizes the OAuth 2.0 protocol for connecting to your Salesforce instance.
You’ll need to have the following prior to starting the provisioning process.
- Administrator Salesforce access.
- An available Salesforce user license or a dedicated user for integrations
- An Intricately Enterprise data license and SFDC Connector App access