Record Completeness represents how much information Intricately has from which to build a company report.
Record Completeness Scoring
|High||5 or more|
|Medium||3 or more|
|Low||less than 3|
Record Completeness Conditions
The following conditions are considered when determining a record's completeness:
- Is Traffic present?
- Are 2 or more domains present?
- Are 7 or more products present?
- Is location (at the city level) present?
- Is company size (employees) present?
- Is a social network profile present?
If a record has basic firmographic data such as (1) company size (employees), (2) city, and (3) presence on a social network but has only one domain, no traffic, and less than 7 products, Record Completeness would be Medium since 3 conditions were met.
Please sign in to leave a comment.